The Centerpoint Therapeutics course (Second Edition) – CPM Level 2
(can only be purchased after having completed CPM level 1,
which is the virtual online workshop)
Center Point Therapeutics is a “Do It Yourself, Pain-Management Technique.”
Here is where we use the principles of Center Point Meditation in way that can therapeutically provide improvements in specific conditions that cause pain, tension and/or stiffness. If you understand Center Point Meditation to be a global technique that addresses the overall tension pattern in the body, then I want you to consider Center Point Therapeutics to be a technique that you can use to address conditions at a more local level. When doing these Center Point Therapeutics techniques on yourself or on others, you can significantly reduce the amount of the pain and tension in the associated area that is being addressed.
a Do It Yourself Pain Management Therapy
What do you get with your purchase:
We have re-recorded our training videos especially for the therapy of your choice. You’ll get unlimited access to those videos so you can watch it as many times as you need to get familiar with the way you can treat yourself. The topics:
- CPT course 1 – Applied Path of least resistance
- Jaw – Ear torque combo
- Crown and Forehead
- Upper Ribs
- Lower Ribs
- Shoulder – both hands in two different positions
- Clavicle Arm Shoulder combo
- Thoracic Spine
- CPM Shift
- Bring the pain
- Psoas, hip glute combo
- Pubic symphysis
- Coccyx + pubic symph combo
- Wrist – elbow – arm
- Ankle – knee – leg
- Organ CPM
- Plus more to come in the future
Plus you receive all the material from our 1st edition:
CPT 1st edition:
- Low Back and Pelvis. This area of the body can be very problematic for people with acute and chronic conditions.
- Neck, Skull, and Jaw: And everything in between. Many conditions exist here.
- Thoracic Spine and Ribcage: This therapeutic can significantly reduce the tension in this area. Learning this can change your breathing challenges in a matter of minutes.
- Organs, Joints and Muscles: Using CPM to precisely relax and reduce tension in specific body parts.
*Transcripts and notes are also included in the first edition